Sunday 28 October 2012

Happy Birthday Polly! ... Matching Bouquet & Cake

For my Aunty's Birthday I made her a matching bouquet and cake! We took it out to her birthday breakfast that morning and had lots of people admiring it! Give it a go! I would love to hear how it turns out.
Bright and Cheerful Bouquet by Cara Clark Design.... Tulips, Spray Roses and Chrysie Dis Buds.
This is my famous Choc Banana Cake with Chocolate Cream Cheese Icing. If you have made this cake before but with the normal butter icing then I really recommend that you try it with the Choc Cream Cheese Icing - Its seriously AMAZING! The recipe is on my blog. My new thing at the moment is to decorate cakes with fresh flowers, It's super easy and I think it adds that extra special touch!
Hope you had a lovely Birthday Polly! XX Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...